A&H

Substitution quandary

oh liner

Oh liner
Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on an incident reported to me.

A ref is asked by the bench if they can make a sub, so the player goes off and the sub drops out of the sky on a parachute, what do do now??

Was he correct to caution for descent:confused::D

The Referee Store
I don't know slim? I'm LFA, should put that in my profile, will amend asap. He reminded me of an old army sergeant, was an old school teacher, a right old stickler.

Don't shoot the messenger, just passing on an incident reported to me.

A ref is asked by the bench if they can make a sub, so the player goes off and the sub drops out of the sky on a parachute, what do do now??

Was he correct to caution for descent:confused::D
I almost answered with the following:

"No, he should be cautioned for entering the FOP without permission. And its 'dissent'."

Just as I finished typing, I twigged that its a joke.

:rolleyes:

And yes Ross, definitely a ban!

Paul, I can only apologise on behalf of Reffariiii. Not all of us mods are that thick

It is however, a truly horrendous joke! Ross is right, it's very 'Slim-esque' but being based where you are, you are very unlikely to have heard of the great man!

Paul, I can only apologise on behalf of Reffariiii. Not all of us mods are that thick

It is however, a truly horrendous joke! Ross is right, it's very 'Slim-esque' but being based where you are, you are very unlikely to have heard of the great man!
Between this and the spooky thread, I really am on top form.

Back