A&H

Spurs vs Liverpool

The Referee Store
Has to go i think. It’s late, it’s high and he’s taking a massive risk, but can see why VAR didn’t think it was C+O.

Orange enough that VAR would have supported either on-field decision there. For me, he just about keeps it low and non-forceful enough for yellow, but it's definitely close.

And now, would have loved to see a second yellow for Klopp. Does he have the right to be a little annoyed? Sure. Obviously he’s reacted badly and he’s got a yellow.

He’s followed it up with a clear gesture of dissent though (bowing sarcastically to the ref and giving him a mouthful). I get why he didn’t show it but should Tierney had gone second yellow?

Spurs vs Liverpool seems to always be a good fixture for referee discussion lol

It's a clear red card for me. What I think saves Kane is that Robertson's leg was off the ground when Kane made contact, had it been planted I am sure it would have been red (and quite possibly a very bad injury).

I think Liverpool should have had a penalty, it was just a clear barge on him.

Feels to me like there might be new VAR guidance in force, they don't seem to want to get involved at all this weekend.

Spurs have a penalty appeal turned down, Liverpool go down the other end and score, but there’s a handball in the buildup.

Penalty? Should it be disallowed?

Insane match

For the first time all match, I agree with the refs call on the big incident. Can’t believe it wasn’t called in real time. Red card correctly given after VAR review

Also would love for Klopp to be shown a second yellow. The amount of dissent he’s showing is ridiculous.

Robertson red is inconsistent. Wasn’t there a similar incident in the PL a few weeks ago and no red was given?

Back