A&H

Spintso or Casio RFT-100?

Alfie Cooper

Level 7 Referee
Hi all,

I will be completing my written LOTG exam at the end of this month and I am loving going out at the weekend to ref, and it s something I want to stick to.

I use two cheap standard watches and for completion of my exam I want to buy a much better watch to use but I am stuck between Spintso and Casio. I have read through all the old threads and most people are for Casio but they are very scarce nowadays where as Spintso watches are still very much about. Another point is that all friends of mine who also ref use Spintso watches and strongly recommend them. Can I have some opinions and possibly links for the Casio RFT because I cannot find it anywhere! Thanks:):)

The Referee Store
Me personally its the Casio RFT I have attached the manual for the RFT just to show you what it can do.... The biggest problem is that they are now very hard to come by as they are so popular...

Attachments

• RFT-100.pdf
    648.9 KB · Views: 14
There are plenty on eBay... But I can guarantee you most are fake (either from Japan of China). I've been after one of the Casio's for a while but they are so hard to come by now.

I am a big lover of the casio RFT-100 and I'm gutted that it has been discontinued, but if you are reluctant to purchase one of ebay and desperately want a watch like that you best bet would be a spinsto, you can get one from the US at the link below with free shipping to the UK, you'd probably want the most expensive one as unfortunately it's the only one that comes with a vibrator function.

http://www.soccersuperstoreusa.com/spintso-referee-watch-black-gray/

£87.95

My feelings on the Casio RFT -100 are well documented on here. I have asked Hary at Refsworld Australia to double check his stock to make sure he has none hidden anywhere. Ill let you know if he finds any

Hi all,

I will be completing my written LOTG exam at the end of this month and I am loving going out at the weekend to ref, and it s something I want to stick to.

I use two cheap standard watches and for completion of my exam I want to buy a much better watch to use but I am stuck between Spintso and Casio. I have read through all the old threads and most people are for Casio but they are very scarce nowadays where as Spintso watches are still very much about. Another point is that all friends of mine who also ref use Spintso watches and strongly recommend them. Can I have some opinions and possibly links for the Casio RFT because I cannot find it anywhere! Thanks:):)
maybe the casio rft is hard to get now, but you can still buy plenty of decent casio watches in argos

Back