A&H

Spare top in bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

refdave83

RefChat Addict
Level 7 Referee
When I did my game the other day it proper hammered it down during the 1st half. At HT the ref changed his top to a clean dry one of the same design.
Does anyone else have one to do the same thing with? I can def see the advantage but the disadvantages are another expenditure and could end up with 2 shirts to wash and you could be in a sticky wicket if you have a game the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

The Referee Store
My kit bag used to have 4 sets of kit in it. 2 long sleeve and 2 short sleeve shirts and 4 pairs of shorts and socks. Meant I could change if I needed to plus not have to rush to wash kit for games the following day

Just a shame I can only wear black in my leagues.
Right will get a spare diamond top then look for cheap kit so then I will have 2 diamond kits my WC2010 Adidas kit my new cheap kit. I also have a precision training kit that I have a poppy ironed on for the relevant weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Yep, I also have three full kits with me all the time. Just incase we have a downpour like you describe during a game.

Short sleeve black collar, short sleeve white collar, long sleeve black collar, long sleeve white collar.
Plus, my Sunday league supplied me with a kit. Oh, and I've got a Diamond kit on order. So yeah, I carry a lot of crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back