A&H

Russia Saudi

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
Well, far too much on the refs and VAR studio in the prematch... get on with the football... goals and that yeah!

Saeed Al-Owairan as yet... but then they haven't ki... oh yes... they're off!

(Nestor is a monster - no one is ducking with him!)

The Referee Store
Its only natural they be nervy. 10 years week in, week out doing things at the highest level then told on the biggest stage to modify what to the man in the street is their principle role

Far side assistant hasn't covered himself in glory so far. He almost looks lethargic! Didn't flag for a clear foul in front of him, then missed an easy offside call just then!

No flag on the blatant offside leading to head injury and corner! Crickey!

Hang on... flag not seen on TV after head clash, keeper save and ball going out... and it wasn't even marginal - duck me

Surely the AR2 has waited for VAR there and then flagged after the ball was out when the cameras were on the injury... wasn't even close on replay though...

U-oh Collina's words!!!

Surely the AR2 has waited for VAR there and then flagged after the ball was out when the cameras were on the injury... wasn't even close on replay though...

U-oh Collina's words!!!

I thought that but the restart was nowhere near the offside

Surely its not a case of , as long as the tight offside does not lead to a goal then we play on!?

I thought delayed flag was only if there was a clear goalscoring opportunity? (I didn't read all of the other thread)

I thought that but the restart was nowhere near the offside

Surely its not a case of , as long as the tight offside does not lead to a goal then we play on!?

NO! I don't know why this is so hard to get. If the AR thinks it was offside then THEY MUST PUT THE FLAG UP. They just have been told to delay putting the flag up if there may be an opportunity to score.

Back