A&H

Referee Finder website

Referee Finder

Level 7 Referee
I'm a level 7 ref based in London and I'm in the process of setting up a new website called Referee Finder.
Basically, it's for connecting clubs / leagues with referees. Referees create free profiles with their location and a description. These can then be searched by leagues and clubs. Leagues and clubs can also post job ads that referees can search and apply for.

It's currently in beta stage so I'm looking for UK based referees to test it out by posting a profile: http://refereefinder.uk/referees/post-a-profile/ If you know of any other refs who would be interested in registering please share. Let me know if you have any questions.

The Referee Store
One question - is there anything to ensure that those signing up are actually qualified referees?

One question - is there anything to ensure that those signing up are actually qualified referees?
No, because we're not an agency and this is not just a service for 11-a-side leagues, it's also for 5-a-side and 6-a-side leagues and not all of them require their refs to be FA qualified. In our FAQs we say that referees should state if they are qualified or not and clubs should always check a referee's credentials.

502 Bad Gateway
The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.
I'm a level 7 ref based in London and I'm in the process of setting up a new website called Referee Finder.
Basically, it's for connecting clubs / leagues with referees. Referees create free profiles with their location and a description. These can then be searched by leagues and clubs. Leagues and clubs can also post job ads that referees can search and apply for.

It's currently in beta stage so I'm looking for UK based referees to test it out by posting a profile: http://refereefinder.uk/referees/post-a-profile/ If you know of any other refs who would be interested in registering please share. Let me know if you have any questions.

502 Bad Gateway
The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.
Have just contacted my host and they tell me there are some technical problems but these will be resolved by the end of the day. Typical! Sorry about this, please can you try later tonight or tomorrow...

Don't the website for county FAs keep a list of their referees along with Contact details that teams can use?

I regularly get emails from people using it asking if I'd like to referee for their 6 a side leagues

Back