A&H

Important Refchat shop now open!!!

A&H International
New lines now added, a bit of a selection of fox 40 whistles. Fill your boots!!

@Ross just a quick observation, it says black only but pictures are of coloured ones. Slightly misleading that's all!

Ill sort that out in the morning when I'm slightly more awake, just wanted to get them listed that's all

I'm in a rather good mood, so as a bank holiday special, free shipping on all orders placed today or tomorrow. Ill credit the shipping amount back to your paypal account after you checkout.

Any pens and pencils coming through Ross?:)

Hary is sending me another parcel tomorrow, and that will have some power tank pens, pencils and some other bits and bobs in it. So in a week or so time I should have them.

Should have had the pens already, but he forgot to pack them :(

Ok, I'll place my order then!! What are the other bits and bobs??:rolleyes::D

Just some whistles and cards. Nothing exciting. Although there may be a new line coming soon, depends on when Hary gets the stock in.

Ooooh, whats the new line?? :p

Also, don't you think it would be a good addition if Refchat had a little box on the homepage of Refsworld's website, like they do on the Refchat website? That way Refchat would probably get quite a few new additions from Australia, and other places for that matter!:)

Ooooh, whats the new line?? :p

Also, don't you think it would be a good addition if Refchat had a little box on the homepage of Refsworld's website, like they do on the Refchat website? That way Refchat would probably get quite a few new additions from Australia, and other places for that matter!:)
I've been sworn to secrecy until Hary actually has it in stock. So if I told you, I'd have to kill you! :p

I'll speak to Hary about a RefChat banner :D

Oooh, big news then:oops::)

Good stuff! You can pay me in Refsworld stock, it's fine:rolleyes::D

Before I confirm my next order, are there any items that anyone particularly wants me to get hold of?

Don't be saying buzzer flags, as that ain't gonna happen :p

Before I confirm my next order, are there any items that anyone particularly wants me to get hold of?

Don't be saying buzzer flags, as that ain't gonna happen :p
Maybe some kits that people would recommend. I'm fine but this might be useful for new refs or members?

Back