A&H

RA conference

Ryan

THE REF
Level 7 Referee
Anyone attending the Saturday main event? would be good to meet a few of you. I'll be with the short one with glasses in the Norfolk FA lot, come over if you spot me.

The Referee Store
Had an amzing time, got some pictures and spoke to some amazing people and got to meet @HullRef on the way out, can't wait for next years :)

Had an amzing time, got some pictures and spoke to some amazing people and got to meet @HullRef on the way out, can't wait for next years :)
Yep had an amazing day too, sorry we didn't get to chat much mate but i only saw/recognised you when I was leaving :)

I think I saw you there @Ryan I remember recognising you from somewhere but then thought nothing else of it.
I also thought it was an amazing experience and I was very happy when I had my photo taken with Lee Probert :D

ah, yeah I managed to get a few photos with: Lee Mason, Lee Probert, Michael Oliver, Jon Moss and of course the lovely Sian Massey :)

You get to see a "different" side to people after a dinner and a few glasses, those photo's aren't publishable me thinks! Think - Ninja Hunter Wolf, but on hyperdrive!

Well I thought I set it as me and Sian Massey but I must have clicked on the wrong picture, it's me and my prom date
ooh, prom date, I like how they have put barriers up to stop the crowds from getting to you. Looks a lot like the royal wedding :):)

Back