A&H

Promotion letters

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
My Facebook and twitter feeds seen to be filled with those that have had confirmation of promotion. Has anyone on here received theirs yet?

Big congratulations if you have! :D

The Referee Store
Hopefully this time next year I'll get one! ;). Only just entered into the promotion scheme :p

I went for the 'double bubble'... Couldn't see any reason as to why not! If you don't get the games in you can still go for 7-6! Does your county offer it?

Ross im still waiting for conformation of promotion this season- but have been told it could get into April before i hear back and this is with Lancashire FA. hopefully the letter is not to far away

Yeah it does but I was worried I would not get the games so decided not to put pressure on myself and as there is no rush - well I'm 30 - so hopefully get it and then got for 6-5 next season

Apparently the referee's committee meeting was Tuesday so i am expecting my letter today hopefully(postmans not been yet!!!!!!)

Ross im still waiting for conformation of promotion this season- but have been told it could get into April before i hear back and this is with Lancashire FA. hopefully the letter is not to far away

Do you know this for sure. Waiting for confirmation myself 6-5, but had my letter of 7-6 this time last year

Paul not 100% was told of my referee Secretary they can take up to April to confirm, If i dont hear by Monday i will give them a call

Back