A&H

PGMOL Fitness Test - Academy Scheme

RefJack

I've been asked to join my county refereeing academy :D and I've been sent a pre-season fitness programme by PGMOL Sport Science, and I've got to complete a fitness test in a few weeks! Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the fitness test as it will be my first one and have no idea what sort of stuff I'm required to do to pass it ..

The Referee Store
I would say it will be one of the ones on the attached form.

Attachments

• CURRENT FITNESS TESTS IN OPERATION IN ENGLAND.docx
    58.2 KB · Views: 46
Jack, email your RDO, Dan Robathan. A PGMO AR and will give you full & proper advice
Dan, do London have one? I didn't think they did? I'm sure they're run instead by the club's academies (Arsenal, Tottenham, Charlton). I may be wrong though?

Dan, do London have one? I didn't think they did? I'm sure they're run instead by the club's academies (Arsenal, Tottenham, Charlton). I may be wrong though?
Charlie

London run an Academy (run by Jeff Pettitt) and have a Young Referee's Support Group, run by Oscar Ayyadi. Contact Adrian or Andy at London FA for their details

Charlie

London run an Academy (run by Jeff Pettitt) and have a Young Referee's Support Group, run by Oscar Ayyadi. Contact Adrian or Andy at London FA for their details
Dan, will do. Many thanks.

Back