A&H

New Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no I'm not going to e-mail you privately - this is a matter that is important and I am only trying to help the other referees on this site and highlight the fact that ebay items are being sourced for higher prices. That is not something that anybody here should have to face, and although it doesn't look good for your business, it is rather deserving in my opinion.

I have no doubt that I would receive the product, I just don't think that this business should should act as a middle man to squeeze more money out of us for products that are already on the internet, and it's a con in that sense. We might as well order straight from ebay, as that is what they are doing anyway.

Sorry ref-store, but these thoughts triggered when I saw your 50 match pads product - I remember looking at those on ebay before!
And the "official ref-store.co.uk" kit is a cheap one available on ebay for £12. I would only use ref store for getting these items embroidered

The Referee Store
And they are selling the nike kit, without even knowing whether they are available in long sleeve or short sleeve cuz nike haven't released it yet- it should say on their website that it is available for pre-order

And they are selling the nike kit, without even knowing whether they are available in long sleeve or short sleeve cuz nike haven't released it yet- it should say on their website that it is available for pre-order

Nike have told us that the kits will be short-sleeve. We have an order incoming, which is due to arrive before 11th July estimate. We are not too sure on the long sleeve kit, hence why it is not on the website.

A company called ref store. Their website has mysteriously disappeared just as yours has started. They were terrible :/

By the way @ref-store.co.uk I have nothing personal against you and I'm sure you are a legitimate business - calling it a 'con' is a bit harsh perhaps, but you can probably see where I am coming from. However, as a level 8 referee, match fees from refereeing are currently my only income. If I were save up a couple of match fees so that I had £40 to treat myself to some kit/accessories, I would want to get as much as I could for my money. I would be a little annoyed, for example, if I later found out that instead of buying a kit for 40 quid, I could have bought a kit and some other bits and bobs for the same price. I am simply highlighting this for the other forum members who are in a similar position to myself.

If I did have more money to spend, I would be much more likely to buy from a dedicated website where there is perhaps more of a guarantee than ebay, but I'm sure you can appreciate that that can be difficult. :)

Lets put the pitch forks away eh gents? I'm closing this before it goes any further.
Be careful when making such bold accusations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back