A&H

New Nike Kit

Our just buy some badges from your county, mine do the iron on/off ones which are pretty simple to get on the shirt.
I think the Kent FA badges are different to those that most counties provide. If I remember correctly, yours appear to be almost printed, a bit like the FAMOA decal. I think other counties embroid their logo onto a black blanking square - which doesn't quite look as smart.

The Referee Store
I think the Kent FA badges are different to those that most counties provide. If I remember correctly, yours appear to be almost printed, a bit like the FAMOA decal. I think other counties embroid their logo onto a black blanking square - which doesn't quite look as smart.

Theyve changed them now so the badge is embroidered rather than printed but still iron on/off

So received my kit and rest of training kit today with the badge printed on instead of embroidered. Not happy atall especially with it from A&H

I'm going to order my kit from sporting touch but my training wear except for a black t shirt instead of the yellow one as I do not like that shirt at all

Received my new kit yesterday, shorts far better than previous years and shirt better quality.

Also had the training bundle bright yellow shirt, and short.

Really pleased and just in time for the next season

Im getting my stuff from sporting touch on Saturday, they tried to deliver today but i got a sorry we missed you card

Just been down to sittingbourne to pick mine up from the interlink depot.

From initial impressions i think it looks better than the previous kit, obviously though i wont know for sure until its been worn in anger.

Interestingly i ordered my kit from sporting touch 2 weeks after i ordered it from A & H but it still turned up first

I got mine weeks ago luck of the draw I suppose.

It's the best kit I have had so far without a shadow of a doubt.

Received my new kit yesterday, shorts far better than previous years and shirt better quality.

Also had the training bundle bright yellow shirt, and short.

Really pleased and just in time for the next season

How are the shorts different? Looking at photos, they look identical?

And the pockets are slightly different. The opening is wider

Reactions: es1
Back