A&H

New Facebook Group

Jamie Robinson

Level 2 Referee
Hi all,

Please find a link below to a new Facebook group for learning.

It's called "The Football Referee Development Community". It's unlike other groups in that only one person posts and there's complete moderation. Anyone with comments not respectful of the code of conduct will be removed, no questions asked.

Please join here if you're on Facebook >>>
https://www.facebook.com/groups/568777686645441/

Thanks,

Jamie

Attachments

• 16602298_10154577821462087_3136112325122021950_o.jpg
    16602298_10154577821462087_3136112325122021950_o.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 5
The Referee Store
Don't do Twitface Instasnap - more trouble than it's worth. I even question why I'm answering this on a forum. Much prefer to do my social interaction face-to-face not through a device.

Gary Numan said:
I would never take part in one of those Eighties nostalgia tours, although I've been asked many times, because it's like admitting you have nothing new to offer. As long as I can keep making music I'm happy with, and people want to come to my gigs to hear it, I'll carry on.

This one? :D

Too many groups already on Facebook. Problem is, you create referee groups and pages but get every Tom, Dick and Harry on their spouting crap. Whilst I'm one of those Harry's, I much, much prefer this forum... because it is made up of (I assume) referees, not players. That's what makes this forum unique.

Most of the time, they people that actually run these pages have little experience, yet try and pass their experience on to those more knowledgeable (and more experienced). It often makes for quite uncomfortable reading.

That said, I wish you all the best with your page but I'm afraid I can't invest. I'm out

I have joined, but shall remain as an obeserver only for the time being to see how things pan out. Sadly I suspect it is doomed to failure simply because fb is swamped with clueless "experts" who claim to know the "rules" and keyboard warriors/trolls who's sole pupose is to be abusive and hate all referees regardless what decision is made! Good luck, I think you will need it!...

You're assuming I have any friends, @Charlie Jones. Folk are too absorbed by their Twitface Instasnap lives to be 'friends' with me. Gary Numan called it correctly all those years ago.
Finest musician of all time
This one? :D
Yet he ran a number of tours doing just that and yes I did go to as many as possible
Are Friends Electric?
Finest tune ever.
I have joined, but shall remain as an obeserver only for the time being to see how things pan out. Sadly I suspect it is doomed to failure simply because fb is swamped with clueless "experts" who claim to know the "rules" and keyboard warriors/trolls who's sole pupose is to be abusive and hate all referees regardless what decision is made! Good luck, I think you will need it!...
Much like here ;)

Back