A&H

Neil Warnock

smair

Level 7 Referee
Bumping his gums yet again would have thought this prat would know better. Claiming his Palace team could have got a result had their goal to make it 2-1 away to Manchester City stood. He is a total disgrace to football. Despite the match finishing 3-0 and Man City having 73% possession and 3 times the amount of shots Crystal Palace did, the Eagles would have put the home side "under a bit of pressure" had the goal stood and Warnock says his boys "performed as well as they could". Zero class, wonder sometimes if the other managers of the top-flight talk about him behind his back. They all accept bad decisions as they come but for Warnock everything is the referee's fault.

The Referee Store
Whilst he does spout a lot of drivel, it was a big error on the part of the AR to get that wrong in the way he did. It can't be denied that the match "might" have finished differently had the goal stood as it should have.

"We're at the Etihad Stadium suppose we should get used to things" what a clown. Just sounds like someone in the stands. And yes bad error not in position perhaps because play was right at the goal line before hand, doesn't excuse it though. But no I don't think it would have finished differently they were dominated start to finish barring a few free headers. City would have just made even surer they'd win. Warnock just sticks out as a paranoid fud that thinks officials are against him

Lol....I am stuck in the middle here with Father-in-Law an avid Palace fan. WHen Warnock got the job, I actually said to him "Well, you'll never lose a game because you're crap, it'll be the official's fault with Warnock in charge" although watching the highlights with him, I had to admit, it was a terrible position for the AR to be in to make that particular call. It didn't appear that he was really hurrying back to be in line with the defender, but crabbing along with the attacker on the touchline.

Hopefully the AR will have been given a stern reminder, although I'll bet he feels bloody awful about it anyway. In terms of the game and result, if the goal had stood, then City would have stepped up a gear and probably ended up winning by more.

Get to the job centre warnock!

The man is a worm, never accepts any responsibility for his short comings. Ever.

Let's be honest though. Contract paid off, New Years free to go on the lash. New year will see him surface at a struggling championship club. Jack pot.

he has had some success but that was a while iirc, he's been a binge manager for a while now, just taking any job that comes up as for some reason clubs still employ him. No doubt he'll be on talk sport imparting his wisdom soon enough.

Back