A&H

National Promotions List 2014

Steve C

The Unfit one!
Some national promotions I've seen and heard:

- Premier League assistant referee Peter Bankes promoted to the National List of Referees
- Darren Handley promoted to Football League Referee
- Rob Jones Promoted to Level 2A
- Ian Hussin (Premier League assistant) promoted to Level 2A
- Pete Gibbons promoted to Level 2B
- Chris Kavanagh promoted to Football League Referee
- Kevin Johnson promoted to Football League Referee
- Brian Durie promoted to National List of Football League Assistant Referees

Post your opinions and thoughts on these promotions, also post more if you find them!

The Referee Store
Most came from Non-League but Bankes and Hussin were on lines at PL games last season, Bankes had conference PO final too

I have another friend and colleague joining the ranks of the televised next season. I'm really pleased having watched him move through the ranks as assistant to me 6 years ago to next season on the FLS. Scary thing is he has a younger brother who is about to step up to L4 next season and could join him on the tv within a few years. Great lads, very dedicated. Very pleased for him and his family.

I have another friend and colleague joining the ranks of the televised next season. I'm really pleased having watched him move through the ranks as assistant to me 6 years ago to next season on the FLS. Scary thing is he has a younger brother who is about to step up to L4 next season and could join him on the tv within a few years. Great lads, very dedicated. Very pleased for him and his family.
Seems two others with whom I have worked have also made the big time with another climbing one notch nearer. V. good news.

Back