A&H

my wife's birthday... plenty of cards

In my region (West Midlands) on all leagues CAR's are trusted with offsides. I have lost count the number of times I have had to over rule them!!!

Also on the subject of players/club management claiming to be referee's, I had one a month ago, first time the ball went out of play he raised the flag in his right hand over his head to indicate a throw in to his team who were attacking from right/left. :rolleyes: I was laughing inside at that one.

Last edited:
The Referee Store
just seen the suspensions that these guys got ... heabutter... sine die
guy that called someone a faggot and refused to give me his name....sine die

just seen the suspensions that these guys got ... heabutter... sine die
guy that called someone a faggot and refused to give me his name....sine die

That's probably sine die pending a hearing though. The most they can give for assault on a participant is five years, and the maximum for discrimination is 10 games (unless it is his 3rd offence for discrimination in which case a permanent suspension can be applied).

That's probably sine die pending a hearing though. The most they can give for assault on a participant is five years, and the maximum for discrimination is 10 games (unless it is his 3rd offence for discrimination in which case a permanent suspension can be applied).

ahh i see yup ok that makes sense as i thought that was a little harsh, and i dont think the discriminator is a multiple offender as i only managed to get his first name and thats how they've listed it

ahh i see yup ok that makes sense as i thought that was a little harsh, and i dont think the discriminator is a multiple offender as i only managed to get his first name and thats how they've listed it

So that probably means he is sine die until they can work out who he is, which strikes me as a bit pointless. What they should really do is suspend the entire team until such time as they have offered up the full name and details of the offender, threatening to do that normally does the trick.

Back