A&H

My turn

trappy666

Well Hello

I too have moved from the OS board. Again, I didn't like the way and the direction the board was run. It got too out of hand and a few people couldn't take a joke and a bit of banter.

I have been a Level 7 Referee since October 2006 and this has been my first season back after suffering a nasty knee injury back at the start of the 09/10 season which was due to be my season back since the 07/08 and I missed the 08/09 season due to personal and medical problems so I've never made it to Level 6 :(

This Season got off to a bit of a crap start and I almost didn't carry on when I was subject to a torrent of abuse just because I called a game off for a waterlogged pitch but since then I have picked up some cracking games and the highlight is my first Worcester League Cup final next Wednesday.

Along with Rocky, I too have managed to referee outside they UK but not in such glamorous surroundings but I've had the chance to officiate in Holland and Republic of Ireland with a number of big appointments in Holland which I will always remember for the beer, spa and lads.

The Referee Store
Good to have you on board

Welcome to RefChat

Indeed that was me. Thought I had a good game, got a big decision spot on but still only got a 73 which I thought was slightly low given the performance. I was expecting high 70s

Back