A&H

MOAS

HowayRef

Level 4 Referee
Not sure if this is the correct forum - apologies in advance if it is.

Does anyone know what all the different categorisations are in MOAS? Just got my Level 4 promotion email through last week and all of these different codes have appeared in my MOAS account. I thought that the only levels with A & B next to them were Level 2?

1685427207778.png

The Referee Store
Not sure if this is the correct forum - apologies in advance if it is.

Does anyone know what all the different categorisations are in MOAS? Just got my Level 4 promotion email through last week and all of these different codes have appeared in my MOAS account. I thought that the only levels with A & B next to them were Level 2?

View attachment 6668
5c - will be removed shortly - that’s your level 5

4Y1 - will be replaced with ‘4SL’ when you’re allocated to a supply league - Normally start of July - this signals that you’re a first year level 4

4A - level 4 referee (Step 5/6 Referee)

4B - Contrib (Step 3/4) Assistant

4 - As above - a level 4 referee.

Anyone had their level 5 type added back in on MOAS? I had these removed in place of the Level 4 types, however over the past few days 5a, 5b, 5c have all been added back on?

Hi I'm trying to log into MOAS for the first time and it keeps popping up with this? Does anyone know how to fix it?
2023-07-20.png

Hi I'm trying to log into MOAS for the first time and it keeps popping up with this? Does anyone know how to fix it?
View attachment 6732
Have you been informed you've got access? i.e. as a level 7 you'll only get access if you've been nominated for FA appointments by your County FA (Which you'll know about by now, saw some Tweets a week or so back about an email those at 7/6/5 received re. FA appointments) - or - if you do supply league AR appointments and your supply league use MOAS for their AR appointments

5c - will be removed shortly - that’s your level 5

4Y1 - will be replaced with ‘4SL’ when you’re allocated to a supply league - Normally start of July - this signals that you’re a first year level 4

4A - level 4 referee (Step 5/6 Referee)

4B - Contrib (Step 3/4) Assistant

4 - As above - a level 4 referee.
Interestingly they've kept the 4Y1 tag on first year level 4s this year. Something they hadn't done in past seasons

Have you been informed you've got access? i.e. as a level 7 you'll only get access if you've been nominated for FA appointments by your County FA (Which you'll know about by now, saw some Tweets a week or so back about an email those at 7/6/5 received re. FA appointments) - or - if you do supply league AR appointments and your supply league use MOAS for their AR appointments
Yes - my RDO told me to log in to MOAS as that's where I'll receive AR appointments for my supply league (that use MOAS) even though I am a level 7.

Back