A&H

MOAS Observer reports

The Referee Store
As an aside i used to live 3 doors away from a FL Assistant referee.

In March one season (over 10 years ago) he knew he was rated "top 3" at that time.

He went "injured" for the rest of the season. I asked him why as i saw him running etc and he said to preserve his place on the FL the following season.

He stayed on the FL the next season but i assume this was a common ploy by some (back in the day).
I'm confused. If he was top 3 why would he need to come off games to preserve his place? He would needed to have had several catastrophes to get even close to demotion places.

Does anyone else get kicked off MOAS constantly, and seemingly at random. Every couple of clicks it logs me out and boots me back to the login page...

Does anyone else get kicked off MOAS constantly, and seemingly at random. Every couple of clicks it logs me out and boots me back to the login page...
Can’t say I’ve had that problem

Yeah I’ve had that the odd time and then it just starts working again after a while

Got a quick one on observations.

Had one on the 1st October. It'll get me my level 6 once it is reported (obviously excited). Just waiting to get the observation. How long should I expect it to take. First one was pretty instant.

Got a quick one on observations.

Had one on the 1st October. It'll get me my level 6 once it is reported (obviously excited). Just waiting to get the observation. How long should I expect it to take. First one was pretty instant.
Usually these are sent to the CFA within 24 hours. Worth asking the Coordinator whether it has been submitted - and it's a Coach report rather than an observation, remember😁

Back