A&H

MOAS Across Grassroots Football

Wolfy123

Does someone more in the know than me understand why MOAS can't be used across grassroots football? Closing dates in multiple systems is tiresome for referees and littered with errors and inconsistencies, which cause a lot of issues with appointing officers.
I think most would agree that MOAS works well and is superior to most other appointing systems.

Is it cost for the FA? Load on the system? Access controls? Support costs?

The Referee Store
Does someone more in the know than me understand why MOAS can't be used across grassroots football? Closing dates in multiple systems is tiresome for referees and littered with errors and inconsistencies, which cause a lot of issues with appointing officers.
I think most would agree that MOAS works well and is superior to most other appointing systems.

Is it cost for the FA? Load on the system? Access controls? Support costs?
Agreed it would be easier, closing dates across multiple systems is a huge headache

MOAS was meant to be rolled out to all leagues, as a central admi tool. But I guess the database does not scale that much. It has issues on the current leagues a few times a season.

It was always intended that MOAS would be built into WGS, as well as integrated into Full Time. Pretty sure that MOAS and Full Time were created by the same person, he then went from consultant to working for the FA so they should have all of the pieces of the jigsaw.

Back