A&H

MI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe my private message to him was too much.

Go on....

demotivation-posters-auto-336292.jpeg

The Referee Store
Subject: Thinking Aloud

Reading your posts I can see that there are two major differences here:

a) You have got to the top echalons of football (congrats), but as a result it may have been along time since you did the lower levels of which most of the members on here officiate,

and

b) Kenyan / African football is obviously going to be, and is, very different to English / Eurpean football.

That you have never had a tree overhanging onto your pitch and you find it laughable made me think that maybe an official of your standing, stature and position (however minor you see you position to be - noting your comments that FIFA wouldn't be looking at your profile and comments etc) should be aiming your advice on the LOTG and professional interpretations of them and their implications of the game.

The thread on the overhanging tree, to be honest, made me laugh. If you've never had a tree overhang a match, how can you comment on the experience or implications, over and above the LOTG?

Most members on this forum are FA Levels 10 through to 5, and as such are all at local level football, looking for advice and comment from those that have been there, done that and can pass on the lessons learnt before they are in the situation, uneducated.

FIFA maywell be looking at and official like yourself to see what your public presence is. I can tell you that none of the FA appointed officials have ANY social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter or Forums). An even I can not mention, discuss or broadcast my involvement at a Premier league academy, as I face dismissal.

You know what they say about the whistle - the more you use it, the less impact it has when you do?

HRW

Always leave the audience wanting more.

MI has fulfilled that to perfection.

I was lucky enough to receive a "like" from MI. I will treasure that like for as long as I referee. If a coach shouts at me from now onwards I will simply ignore it as MI has given me all the validation I need.

How much do you want to bet that he's still reading the forum?

Always leave the audience wanting more.

MI has fulfilled that to perfection.

I was lucky enough to receive a "like" from MI. I will treasure that like for as long as I referee. If a coach shouts at me from now onwards I will simply ignore it as MI has given me all the validation I need.

How much do you want to bet that he's still reading the forum?
I could check...but can't be bothered! :p
I'd be pretty surprised if he wasn't tbh. What I'll say though, is as a mod, I'm glad he's no longer posting!
Created far too much work & hassle for the staff here!

Outrageous! Even after I have left people are still discussing me. lol hahaa. I am not gonna create problems.

Outrageous! Even after I have left people are still discussing me. lol hahaa. I am not gonna create problems.
Polite reminder. Mr Israel, i am not sure why you have really come back. However, you are going to behave like a choir boy on his best behaviour and adhere to the forum rules, or you will be removed.

I am also certain your position as a fifa list referee comes with a code of conduct which requires your public behaviour to be impeccable.

There will be no repeat of your nonsense of last week.

Polite reminder. Mr Israel, i am not sure why you have really come back. However, you are going to behave like a choir boy on his best behaviour and adhere to the forum rules, or you will be removed.

I am also certain your position as a fifa list referee comes with a code of conduct which requires your public behaviour to be impeccable.

There will be no repeat of your nonsense of last week.
I believe that is ment for me only. May be you should have PM'd me rather than venting your anger in public. I know the rules and I should not be reminded. Thanks.

It applies to others also. As I said, there will be no repeat of last weeks behaviour.

You don't get to set forum rules. You do get to adhere to them.

Thank you.

It applies to others also. As I said, there will be no repeat of last weeks behaviour.

You don't get to set forum rules. You do get to adhere to them.

Thank you.
I know. With due respect @SM I don't need more lectures. I should enjoy my personal space and will abide by the forum rules - as always.

Reactions: SM
There is no personal space on a public forum mate.

I agree with the abiding with the rules part.

Okay, I am going to close this. Normal forum use has resumed, move along, nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back