A&H

Match Record Pads

The Referee Store
I have touchline cards in my wallet and then have the RA cards in my pockets

I've got to not using a match record pad now. I now stick some paper onto the back of two (1 home 1 away) separate plastic wallets (used to be one whole wallet but I cut it in half and used each half for recording the score only. I then put masking tape on the back of my cards, (two sets, home set and away set). Home on the left away on the right. It works really well for me.

I have red in shirt pocket with an extra yellow, and main yellow in back pocket. If cautioning I pull out the yellow and write on the card, I use yellow card cut to size blue tacked on. If I'm dismissing someone I use wallet from right short pocket and record in there, along with full match details unless I have NAR in which case I don't write anything except names for cards.

I've got to not using a match record pad now. I now stick some paper onto the back of two (1 home 1 away) separate plastic wallets (used to be one whole wallet but I cut it in half and used each half for recording the score only. I then put masking tape on the back of my cards, (two sets, home set and away set). Home on the left away on the right. It works really well for me.
I'm not really understanding that? A blank moment from me maybe, but what do you mean?

I took a match wallet cut it in half and stuck a small piece of paper on each (one for home one for away) then only record the number of goals on it. Masking tape on the two sets of cards (again home and away) to write on if there is a caution or send off. I hate the useless info you get on match record pads, they just reduce your space for the stuff you really need :)

I took a match wallet cut it in half and stuck a small piece of paper on each (one for home one for away) then only record the number of goals on it. Masking tape on the two sets of cards (again home and away) to write on if there is a caution or send off. I hate the useless info you get on match record pads, they just reduce your space for the stuff you really need :)
Ahh right, I get it now!!! Do you have red coloured masking tape then or...?:)

No just normal, you can see the red through it fine though and I only put one strip on for red because I'm not expecting to use it more than 3 times per team.

Back