A&H

Marciniak whistle

The Referee Store
Get the finger grip. IMHO it’s Genius and you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Hmm, I've recently moved away from the finger grip back to a lanyard so I think it's a personal preference thing.

Can't remember exactly why I did it though so 🤷🏻

Which kind of finger grip though? The one physically attached to the whistle or the one you loop the whistle keyring onto?

I've used the former but not the latter, but I can see the benefits.

Valkeen is amazing. Lous, agile.

Only complaint is that it can be a bit brittle in negative temperatures. I have bitten holes in two in minus conditions.

But it’s well worth the 50 quid IMHO
I must have been doing something wrong all these years. Aren't you supposed to blow it rather than bite it? 😂

Which kind of finger grip though? The one physically attached to the whistle or the one you loop the whistle keyring onto?

I've used the former but not the latter, but I can see the benefits.
The more specific name for the latter is flip grip.

I use the Molten Valkeen. I’ve tried all of the brands, and I just really get on with it. It took a couple of games to get used to the different tones as it can be hard to control, but I find my whistling is clear, crisp with enough variety with this one.

I didn’t get on with the Fox Sonic or Blast. I would rather use a basic Fox 40 if I go that route.

Just WISH they did the Valkeen in pink!!!

Bit weird but in for a penny… I was born with the middle two fingers on my left hand stuck together, separated as a child. I have the finger grip there. Cosmic.

• Haha
Reactions: one
Back