A&H

Level 7!!!!

Tom-Henderson

Level 7 Referee
Just a quick question do you receive a certificate or anything for going to level 7 as I have just completed module 5

The Referee Store
Yes pal, once you've gone and done the cal back session too.

They forgot to send my certificate out but you should receive that and your 3 lions badge. I had to contact the Referee Development Officer to send mine out.
Congrats for making level 7, have a good summer.

Cheers still haven't got anything and it was a while ago!
Tom
I qualified back in January, with my daughter and neither of us have had anything back from the FA.
I rang the FA, at Wembley twice, speaking to helpful staff but massively clueless and under-trained.
One put me through to St. Georges as "they do all the training there now".
Spoke to the lady at St. Georges who informed me that they only did coaching courses and told me to ring Wembley again.

I rang Wembley again and eventually, got put through to the senior football refereeing section who could not advise me at all.

Rang back and finally got put through to the right person who informed me that due to changes in the software and processing there was a massive backlog and he even checked that they had received our information, just not yet processed it. That was back in April......expect yours in September....2015....

Back