A&H

Leicester Liverpool round 2

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
And Migno saves the pen - unbelievable.
Very good decision for the pen I think. Migno takes a slither of the ball but it's reckless. YC, good decision.

But the Okazaki goal. Waiting for some good replays. It looks as though the flick on from the DFK might have been offside, and then Ok is offside, but Migno pulls his shirt and then Ok toe pokes it in... I could be wrong though...

...and IIRC the Ok goal scored after 47:45 when min 2 mins had been shown. Only Leicester taking their time with the DFK... surprised we hadn't had HT already...

Last edited:
The Referee Store
In real time there is a foul on the keeper in the melee, all that follows shouldn't matter....

Re the penalty YC and pen was a decent call IMO

If Mignolet clears the ball into row z and takes Vardy out afterwards would it have been a pen?
Glen Hoddle was wondering why it wasn't a DOGSO! Bless him.

But the Okazaki goal. Waiting for some good replays. It looks as though the flick on from the DFK might have been offside, and then Ok is offside, but Migno pulls his shirt and then Ok toe pokes it in... I could be wrong though...

...and IIRC the Ok goal scored after 47:45 when min 2 mins had been shown. Only Leicester taking their time with the DFK... surprised we hadn't had HT already...
You seem to be conflating two separate incidents. There was the Okazaki effort that was ruled out for offside when the ball was flicked on to him from a free kick. There were no good angles on the replays but it looked as if he might have been level. His goal came from a corner kick where it appeared to me the ball was possibly played to him by a Liverpool defender but if it did come off a Leicester player it was, once again an extremely tight call - he could have been level or just slightly offside but again, there were no definitive angles on the replays I have seen.

If the goal was scored after 47:45 that's still within the parameters of 2 mins being shown even if there were no other delays after normal time had expired. Remember, whatever is shown is only a minimum - anything less than 3 mins additional should be shown as 2.

You seem to be conflating two separate incidents. There was the Okazaki effort that was ruled out for offside when the ball was flicked on to him from a free kick. There were no good angles on the replays but it looked as if he might have been level. His goal came from a corner kick where it appeared to me the ball was possibly played to him by a Liverpool defender but if it did come off a Leicester player it was, once again an extremely tight call - he could have been level or just slightly offside but again, there were no definitive angles on the replays I have seen.

If the goal was scored after 47:45 that's still within the parameters of 2 mins being shown even if there were no other delays after normal time had expired. Remember, whatever is shown is only a minimum - anything less than 3 mins additional should be shown as 2.
Yes you are right, I confused the previous disallowed goal. And for the Ok goal it looks like Wijxxx played the ball last before Ok toe pokes in.
I'm aware the 2 mins is a minimum. The DFK before the corner was taken at 47:20 so I was expecting HT to come after that.
Good replays here:

Back