A&H

lack of deserved cautions in an EFL game - possibly 8 or more

Kent Ref

RefChat Addict
Once again i was at an EFL game yesterday and the following offences warranted no action:

Goading the home supporters after scoring (one player in particular - the number 9).

Surrounding the referee after he awarded a penalty (5 players).

The number 9 impeding the goalkeeper as he tried to fly-kick out of his hands (twice). No contact with the keeper but one kick when straight out as a result of the keeper trying to change his angle.

4 players kicking the ball away after a free-kick was awarded against them.

The number 9 committed 3 acts worthy of a yellow but nothing.

Just too lenient for my liking.

The Referee Store
The number 9 impeding the goalkeeper as he tried to fly-kick out of his hands (twice). No contact with the keeper but one kick when straight out as a result of the keeper trying to change his angle.
I thought this wasn't a caution, only if reckless.

Once again i was at an EFL game yesterday and the following offences warranted no action:

Goading the home supporters after scoring (one player in particular - the number 9).

Surrounding the referee after he awarded a penalty (5 players).

4 players kicking the ball away after a free-kick was awarded against them.

The number 9 committed 3 acts worthy of a yellow but nothing.

Just too lenient for my liking.
Doesn't matter how many times you say it, you are going to have to accept that the professional game, and the semi-pro game for that matter, is refereed differently to grass roots. All you can do is make sure the laws are applied in the games you referee.

Back