A&H

JPL cup game

Ori

Just been handed a game (a recommendation from another team for a girls u15 cup game.

They sound very serious. Wanted my qualifications etc…..I’m only level 7, but I assume I’m ok to ref it?

It’s 4 quarters they play. How long a gap between quarters?

The Referee Store
No problem with L7. Where you appointed to the fixture or just asked? I only expect fixture that I'm appointed to by the leagues referee appointment Secretary.

No problem with L7. Where you appointed to the fixture or just asked? I only expect fixture that I'm appointed to by the leagues referee appointment Secretary.
I reffed a game last weekend and the away coach from that game took my number and asked me to ref his daughter’s match tomorrow.
So referral of sorts. Guess he liked how I reffed. ;)

Be careful, you should only be taking fixtures you are appointed too now you are qualified

Just been handed a game (a recommendation from another team for a girls u15 cup game.

They sound very serious. Wanted my qualifications etc…..I’m only level 7, but I assume I’m ok to ref it?

It’s 4 quarters they play. How long a gap between quarters?
Contact the Appointments Secretary before the game, as appointments need to be registered to protect the referee in case of any problems.

Contact the Appointments Secretary before the game, as appointments need to be registered to protect the referee in case of any problems.
JPL is a load of rubbish. No Appointment Sec as such. Clubs have to find their own refs despite all the money parents pay to get their kids into teams. It's a wannabe league with kids who haven't been picked up (more accurately, won't get picked up)

So I did the match. Went really well. It was JPL cup, but it was against Arsenal u14 academy.

Have to say the level was impressive and I had a good game with both managers actually taking my number to ref more games.

So I did the match. Went really well. It was JPL cup, but it was against Arsenal u14 academy.

Have to say the level was impressive and I had a good game with both managers actually taking my number to ref more games.
Great job!

It's clear that they make an effort to play a passing game instead of relying solely on long balls and capitalising on their fastest player's speed.

Once again, I would suggest mentioning these fixtures to your RA to ensure that you have personal covered. However, don't let that discourage you from continuing. We definitely need more referees at this time than ever before.

Great job!

It's clear that they make an effort to play a passing game instead of relying solely on long balls and capitalising on their fastest player's speed.

Once again, I would suggest mentioning these fixtures to your RA to ensure that you have personal covered. However, don't let that discourage you from continuing. We definitely need more referees at this time than ever before.
No need. JPL is fully affiliated

Back