A&H

How has your season been?

GregR

As the title says..
What do you make of your season, better or worse than last year, Have you improved or god forbid declined :(..
Good/bad decisions/comments/assessments

My seasons stats are down below and it can't have been a bad season. Had my promotion from 7-5 confirmed so I must be doing something right, and my assessment average was something like 83 which is pleasing. Overall, I think I have improved, however having not had the chance to get feedback after every game (which is a pipe dream but it would be nice) I can't totally call how i've done but I can't be doing that much wrong now can I?!

With regard to comments I haven't actually had many bad comments this year and even walked into the changing rooms following right on cue as a player was saying I'd had a good game, shame he wasn't saying the opposite or i'd have had him :D.

One of my better decisions in the season (however, despite my tender years I have a shocking memory) - I played a brave advantage in the penalty area while being assessed by my RDO, nothing came of it in the following 3 seconds and play was promptly pulled back for the penalty for which the 'keeper of the team got a caution for being gobby and saying the advantage had gone, but my RDO was pleased, which at the end of the day is all that matters!

So what about your season's?

The Referee Store
Back