A&H

'Hot chick' could lead to 'hot water'

The Referee Store
While this sort of abuse has no place in the modern world, I would highlight the tightness of her shorts? There is a 4th official in the background in the picture and he is wearing normal shorts. Thank goodness.

Not saying what someone wears excuses very bad or unacceptable behaviour, but it is noticeable.

I'm not sure what point I am making there.

While this sort of abuse has no place in the modern world, I would highlight the tightness of her shorts? There is a 4th official in the background in the picture and he is wearing normal shorts. Thank goodness.

Not saying what someone wears excuses very bad or unacceptable behaviour, but it is noticeable.

I'm not sure what point I am making there.
+1, couldn't agree more ...

Whilst, its not really acceptable behaviour, she hasn't helped herself has she? wearing a very tight kit........

Come on guys, calling someone a "hot chick" isn't sexual abuse. This is an absolute joke.

I will say the shorts are far too tight. I'm not saying anymore cause I'll drop myself in the :poop: :)

Wow! In fairness she is absolutely stunning!!

I don't think it's sexual harassment at all; if he'd slapped her arse or groped her then of course but, being called a hot chick is surely a complement.

If she was my AR I'd have to be extremely professional, but of course I'd fancy the pants off her!

another ref who doesn't quite understand that this was a 'workplace' incident and not a discotheque - (at least that's what they were called in my day) :rolleyes:

Anyway, Craig, I thought that a 'hot chick' had a very different connotation in parts of Suffolk :eek:

another ref who doesn't quite understand that this was a 'workplace' incident and not a discotheque - (at least that's what they were called in my day) :rolleyes:

Anyway, Craig, I thought that a 'hot chick' had a very different connotation in parts of Suffolk :eek:
I've seen girls at the 'Discotheque' wearing pretty similar outufts! Ha!

I work in a very male dominated environment (train driver) so maybe I'm just a little institutionalised. There's a few females but they very much hold their own in terms of the 'B word' (banter). I'd like to know if this AR actually made any official report or complaint?

Oooh ahh tractor! Yes in Suffolk hot chick normally does mean something else; a little like our Norfolk friend's north of our county border - hot chick normally means their sister, cousin, mum..

Back