A&H

Getting back into refereeing

IbrahimB

Aging Newbie
Level 8 Referee
Hi guys, I haven't been on this site for ages but now since im 15 (turning 16 soon) I feel like it's the right time to consider getting back into refereeing, but I don't know how. Obviously most leagues have started, and I'm still a trainee referee but I'm not registered yet. Would I have to be registered before becoming a L8 referee or could I complete the 5 games then register?

The Referee Store
Hi guys, I haven't been on this site for ages but now since im 15 (turning 16 soon) I feel like it's the right time to consider getting back into refereeing, but I don't know how. Obviously most leagues have started, and I'm still a trainee referee but I'm not registered yet. Would I have to be registered before becoming a L8 referee or could I complete the 5 games then register?
Get in touch with your local Referee Development Officer or the person who ran your course. They can help you with information specific to your area concerning how to get games, etc.

You have to be registered before you can become a Level 8.

Get in touch with your local Referee Development Officer or the person who ran your course. They can help you with information specific to your area concerning how to get games, etc.

Will do. Thanks for the help!

Not Level 8 now, Y1, but speak to your RDO or whoever ran the course; the outcome will depend on how long the break has been.

Not Level 8 now, Y1, but speak to your RDO or whoever ran the course; the outcome will depend on how long the break has been.
Did the course in Feb 22, and just registered for this season so I reckon everything should be fine? I've gone to my local youth league and let them know about the situation and they've said they'll get me games. Excited to be back! Also, I forgot about the youth classifications lol :)

Did the course in Feb 22, and just registered for this season so I reckon everything should be fine? I've gone to my local youth league and let them know about the situation and they've said they'll get me games. Excited to be back! Also, I forgot about the youth classifications lol :)
Let the RDO know as a courtesy, and to check re eligibility of youth games towards the five qualifying games to finalise your qualification.
Offside has to feature in some.
Good luck.

Back