A&H

Get out the way, ref! (City v West Brom)

bloovee

RefChat Addict
Mike Jones yesterday was in the way of a pass so many times, even after this...http://www.timesoccer.com/video/01/...er-united-live-highlights-barclays-video.html (0.30)

Then there was a very odd offside. Aguero came back from an offside position when a high ball came over, and ended up stood about 6 yards in front of the defender, who had plenty of time to control it but, either from a mistake or trying to play it forward, played it straight to Aguero who was given offside. It's very hard to argue it was a rebound (from a lofted ball with no pace). That one got me shouting bad things at the AR....

The Referee Store
Almost inevitable that him blocking Nasri off was going to lead to a goal. It happens, but the fact that he continued to get in the way throughout is worrying.

As for the offside, the whole thing was just weird. Aguero made a point of not challenging for the ball, how can he still be offside when the opposition misplace a pass straight to him? I try to be fair, but that had me (and those around me) shouting not very nice things too! :oops:

Back