A&H

Friendlies

Stig

Level 4 Referee
Just picked up my first line of the season in a pre-season friendly between Stocksbridge Park Steels v Rotherham United. My first as a Contributory League Assistant.

Chuffed to bits with this one :)

Has anyone else had any confirmed yet?

The Referee Store
1 for Spartan, none from Contrib so far. Heard nothing at all actually since passing my fitness test! Think an email to Luke is in order...

I got one for my sat league bearstead v maidstone UTD. Fingers crossed my new kit arrives in time for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

It's quite depressing having to turn friendlies down. Really missing refereeing, just can't risk ruining my knee even more :(

I love twitter. I was "pimping" myself out to ref pre-season friendly games. It worked now have a game Tuesday evening. It's under 13 but one of the teams will be one of the teams in my new league.
Happy days :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I did 2 games in a day on Saturday for the first time in over 20 years! Coventry City U18 v Brentford, followed by Coventry Sphinx v Leamington. I was worried about the ankles, but they held up well. However I completely forgot about the pate! Just starting to peel now....

I already have had two games, but i am going on holiday this weekend so i cant do any more really until the season starts again

Back