A&H

Fox 40 whistles

The Referee Store
Fox 40 Classic, it's louder! :p

It also feels bigger and bulkier in your hand, especially when they get hold xD... However do have a Mini just because it came with my starter pack :)

I prefer the fox 40 classic, the mini is just too small for me.

Classic all the way! Although I am partial to the Sonik Blast on a windy day!

Whatever you do, don't get the new one!

I have got a Sonik and a Fox 40. I use the Fox 40 on a regular basis and the Sonik when it is either very windy or when there is another referee on a nearby pitch with a similar-sounding whistle.

The Sonik blast can be very helpful, if not fatal!

The most recent Fox 40 though, the biggest waste of money I have every spent!

I bought the Sonik for that very reason - so many venues have multiple pitches all with Fox 40 Classics. The first time I blew it it made my ears ring. Sign of a good whistle!

I have a fox 40 sonik blast CMG. Obviously havent had a chance to use it in a match yet, but I use it in my lessons at school and it certainly gets attention!

I'm a Fox 40 Classic man myself. I have 4. Plain black, FAMOA, Yellow & Orange. More than do the jb and if you need to be louder, a big breath gets a big loud sound if needs be.

Classic all the way! Think I've got one of every colour somewhere. Dunno why I've got so many but heyho

If I can find them. God knows where they are! Packed them away when I moved house, not seen them since

Haha! Always the way! My family moved house Summer 2011 while I was working in America, so I'm still struggling to locate everything!

I have 2 black fox 40's but im looking to Get another one something like that Sonic Blast for times when theres a .ass confronation oor when needed because of other pitches.

I have used the Tornado on many occasions but becareful as it can lower your match controll as I once found out

Back