A&H

Open Age First match as AR on Supply League

HantsRef

Level 7 Referee
Haven't posted much on here but...had my first match yesterday afternoon, as an AR on the Combined Counties (Supply League), which was fantastic experience and a thriller of a match (93rd minute winner)! Lovely £32 match fee to walk away with as well!!

The Referee Store
Update your profile as I'm guessing you're a 7 now! Our supply league wouldn't dream of letting 7's loose on the line, unfortunately.

Aha thanks ELP!
Really?! As far as I am aware both Supply Leagues in my area allow Level 7s on the line...albeit yesterday's match was Step 6 and not Step 5...

I do supply league line also a L7 going for 6 this season. Love doing those lines, although ours are only £22, which is fine. Until you get picked up by the ref and have to travel 2hrs each way to the fixture!

Ooh fun! Only 20 minutes travelling each way for mine yesterday! Hoping to go 7-6 from March of next year...see what happens!

Aha thanks ELP!
Really?! As far as I am aware both Supply Leagues in my area allow Level 7s on the line...albeit yesterday's match was Step 6 and not Step 5...

Well technically you can get on the referees panel for a supply league as a 7, but you will never ever get a game. Usually 4's middle and 5-6's on the lines.

@HantsRef SNAP! I also line on the Combined Counties also!! What number are you on the appointments? I am 284, I will look out for you... you won't see me on Decembers appointment list as I have a closed it off for an ankle operation, but I'll be back in January! Its £32 for Div 1 of Combined Counties and £35 in the Premier!

Going by your 93rd minute winner 'clue', I guess you are 292 or 234! I did the home side a couple of weeks ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the numbers??
I take it that relates to you individually?
We just use our names on all appointments wether it be a level 4 or level 7.

Anyone else ?

Yeah...on the appointment bulletins it shows our number...presumably for anomimity sake although I don't know another league that does it like that and the other supply league put theirs up (with full names) on full-time?

Back