A&H

First Fa cup appointment!

The Referee Store
Had my first middle in the FA Cup yesterday. Went like a dream, no controversy, nothing tricky, even teams, drawn game and decided by the 22 players on the field.
Good assistants, too.

Attachments

• D3A02ACA-8D51-42EB-BF36-264B782EB440.jpeg
    D3A02ACA-8D51-42EB-BF36-264B782EB440.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 82
Had my first middle in the FA Cup yesterday. Went like a dream, no controversy, nothing tricky, even teams, drawn game and decided by the 22 players on the field.
Good assistants, too.

Ah I know Kev well, and that awful goole changing room!

Ah I know Kev well, and that awful goole changing room!
Having someone of Kev’s quality was a bonus and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the Goole changing room now. It certainly wasn’t awful yesterday. On a par with many in the Prem and much better than several I could mention in D1.

Having someone of Kev’s quality was a bonus and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the Goole changing room now. It certainly wasn’t awful yesterday. On a par with many in the Prem and much better than several I could mention in D1.

You're right actually, I was mistaking it for thackley up here!

I didn't envisage you having a glorious beard BTW! 🤣

Good assistants, too.

Ah Goole. 2 hours 30 mins journey to get there once to play in a reserve game which was called off at half time. The changing rooms were grim and the oven broke so the food was cancelled.

Hope you had a better day!

Good assistants, too.
But one assistant didn't get the message about wearing the right badge...

Back