A&H

Junior/Youth First ever DOGSO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
Today saw the first time I ever issued a red card for DOGSO, in the 4 years I've been refereeing I have never given one before for DOGSO, just curious how many games roughly you did before a DOGSO appeared?

The Referee Store
Over here in the US, I have yet to give a DOGSO red. Though, to be fair, I have given reds for Language, SFP, VC, and 2CT. Though, only over 3 seasons and rarely.

Never had a DOGSO in 5 years of officiating. 2 for VC, 1 for SFP, 1 for 2 yellows. Can't think of any others off the top of my head, but that could well be it - I'd definitely describe myself as lenient

I'd had none till this season (6th season)....then I had 3 in 3 weeks! Was nearly 4 in 4 but player was behind line when he tried to tip it over bar!

I have given quite a few for DOGSO ......worryingly though .....I have only ever sent one player off for a single tackle :( there are probably 4 occasions I know in my mind should have been red that I have been too lenient ....smashing my head on the steering wheel on my way home and shouting at myself !!! ........dead give away

That is when you know :D:D

There was the one that the lad 'Cantona'd' someone with the ball on the floor. I think that was best Match Control I've ever done. Card was out so quick that it stopped a MC.

Was the tackle I had to ring CFA to check if it was VC or SFP!

Padfoot was once banned from church for deciding the Lords Prayer was OFFINABUS and showing the vicar a red card. #PadfootFacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back