A&H

FIFA 13 Team.

Reffariiii

RefChat Addict
I'm making a FIFA 13 made up of pro referees + the likes of us.Anybody have any suggestions of refs/positions to go into the team? Anybody wan't to be in it?!

The Referee Store
Didn't Mark Halsey used to play in goal? Or am I imagining that?

Correct, Hals was a keeper.

I'm a world-class RB*

*I'm not world class, and wasn't a right back. Played in goal and at centre half all to a pretty decent level.

I play CDM normally if you want to include me in it. Halsey used to play for St Albans BTW.
Also what about Russian referee Valentin Ivanov who played as CM/ST.

I still play right wing back, i would say a cross between aaron lennons speed + inability to play a final ball coupled with glen johnsons ability to shoot from silly angles and get forward whenever possible :D

I was a LM, the only thing I had going for me was my pace :L, not much else! Hence why I started refereeing! :p

I'm on PS3 but I think creation centre workes for them both right?

I would make the team ond PC and onto creation centre and you could download it from there?

Whats your player name?

Arran Williams although it maybe known as willy :D (a drunken night of fifa creating a team of mates, with my mates) and i am pretty sure you can use it on both

My creation player is as follows:
Fellowes, Aled
Known as: Fellaini
Midfielder.
91 OVR

Can't get into Fifa. Don't see what all the fuss is about. Saying that my ps3 hasn't been switched on for months

I'm a wicked CM on FIFA 12 (old skool!) Player/manager too! In real life I was a RB/CB who ended up keeping warm as a sub by running the line, and thought "I can get paid for doing this rather than paying subs to do it" so I took the course and the rest is (ancient) history!

So far I have found myself and Aled, I can't find you Arran :/

anybody fancy giving me a hand in making a player?

hmm have you found anyone else? if not i'll make another player and send all the details to you

I am not qualified yet but would like to be in the team. Could I be included if I made a player?

Reffari say's no...

joke :p You may of course join, maake a plaayer and send me the details :)

No I can't find you Arran :(

So far I haave:

GK: Halsey

RB:
CB: Webb
CB:
LB:

RM:
CM: Aled
LM:
RW: Clattenburg
CF: Me :-P
LW:

Feel free to make a player and send me the details.

Back