"Festival of Football"

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
I have 4 days of football coming up!:)

Tomorrow I'm at QPR (Watching)
Sunday - U16 County Cup middle
Monday - Ryman U18 line
Tuesday QPR again (watching)

Although I have done 4 AR stints already this season, Sunday will be my first middle since April when a clearly deranged spectator told me after the match that I was best referee he had ever seen!:eek::p

Clearly Sunday can only go one way compared to that!;)

Of course, the mighty hoops are bound to spoil the whole thing by losing to bottom of the table Blackburn tomorrow.

Mr Stroud in charge of that one btw.

Anyone else involved in multiple matches over the coming days?

The Referee Store
I have had that very same comment, finished a game and the speccy said, "Ref that was the best performance i have ever seen, seriously think you are too good for this level", i replied "Ah thanks Mum that means alot!!"

I have Saturday and Sunday both County Cups, woo hoo!!!!

I have had that very same comment, finished a game and the speccy said, "Ref that was the best performance i have ever seen, seriously think you are too good for this level", i replied "Ah thanks Mum that means alot!!"

I have Saturday and Sunday both County Cups, woo hoo!!!!

If we weren't so far apart, I would think they were one and the same - a referee stalker!;)

Ok - that could have gone better on many levels

1) QPR 1 Blackburn 1 - Only Blackburn's 2nd point of the season so not a great result for the Rs
2) Sunday game 10.30am KO became, 12 noon, then 2.00pm and then 2.30pm due to pitch availability and match preceding mine going to E/T.
Game OK but 3 cautions, which is high for me and an Under 16s game
3) This was an interesting evening, Firstly I go the wrong ground!:eek::oops: Luckily I realised in time and correct ground was only 200 yards away! H/T in said game - all routine until ahead of us (out of sight) in the tunnel a player strikes another. We didn't see it, but suffice to say it was clear it HAD happened - 2nd half and teams off at full time needed managing as did benches but all passed off without further major incident
4) Last night......................................................................:wtf::confused::mad::eek::devil::meh: although I had met one of the ARs a few weeks previously. Bottled out of interrupting his warm up to say hello though - should have done - would have been the highlight of the evening!

Back