A&H

FA free kit

Tom_R

Level 5 Referee
So referees at level 4 and above now receive free kit does anyone know about the women's game? I understand level 2W and above receive EA branded kit already so will 3Ws get free kit as they can wear the new FA badge?

The Referee Store
So referees at level 4 and above now receive free kit does anyone know about the women's game? I understand level 2W and above receive EA branded kit already so will 3Ws get free kit as they can wear the new FA badge?
I would hazard a guess as no. A 3W referee is not a level 4 referee. They may be equivalent but they are a different level on a different pathway.

Who appoints the games?

I would hazard a guess as no. A 3W referee is not a level 4 referee. They may be equivalent but they are a different level on a different pathway.

Who appoints the games?
I believe FA appoint to Women's national league

Everything given on the men’s side will also be given to 3w’s. The promotion candidates to 2w were chose this week so all 3w’s should receive the same email in the coming weeks. I no the ref stop have been waiting for the list off the FA

Everything given on the men’s side will also be given to 3w’s. The promotion candidates to 2w were chose this week so all 3w’s should receive the same email in the coming weeks. I no the ref stop have been waiting for the list off the FA
The ref stop aren't supplying the kit. And you have to fill in a form for sizing etc. As opposed to just receiving the kit.

Perhaps that's just for buying the badges.

If FA appoint it would make sense for the kit to be supplied and the badge allowed.

No they’re not but to be able to buy the badge separate they needed your fan number. They had a list of men’s officials but had to wait for the FA to give them the list on the women’s side before we could buy them

Back