A&H

Dutch Referee Blog - Measuring how many km’s I run during a match

I just bought this armband for my smartphone. Reason: I want to get an idea of how much I run while practising and maybe even when officiating a match.
Hopefully you can help me. Does anyone of you have experience with running apps? I’ve used Runtastic (free version) once, but would like to try other alternatives. Which app has been useful to you?
Does someone know if there are running stats of professional referees? I’ve found many of Champions League and Europa League players, but not of the officials. Would be nice to have a look at that stats too.

Continue reading...

The Referee Store
admin said:
I just bought this armband for my smartphone. Reason: I want to get an idea of how much I run while practising and maybe even when officiating a match.
Hopefully you can help me. Does anyone of you have experience with running apps? I’ve used Runtastic (free version) once, but would like to try other alternatives. Which app has been useful to you?
Does someone know if there are running stats of professional referees? I’ve found many of Champions League and Europa League players, but not of the officials. Would be nice to have a look at that stats too.
http://www.dutchreferee.com/Movit Armband for Smartphones

Continue reading...

I use RunKeeper if that is any use to you? Nike have an app too for iOS.

Steve

I thought the Nike app could only been used with Nike plus trainers -maybe wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back