A&H

Dissent

Truth be told, I sent him off because I didn't like him. Someone else could've said the same words and I'd have turned it into a good laugh!
I didn't know I disliked him at the time, but I did in retrospect. No sleep lost!
Unfortunately the brain dead won't realise that if you are P* and then give me a reason to get rid then I'm going to take it.
And sometimes all the same with the brain alive but they can't help themselves. I have that relationship with a guys I regularly referee in futsal. The guy is a pr!ck. Even his own team mate don't like him but a very good player. Used to play for the national team. He is carded in every game almost without fail. And more than half of them are for dissent.

A&H International
Caution for me. Public (loud enough for others to hear if I can hear it from my spot on the field), personal ("You" is part of the discussion), provocative (insinuating I'm being influenced in some way).

My 2p worth...
If I heard that, a public walks towards him and (in the best Nigel Owen accent) "talk to me like that and you'll take no further place in this game, am I clear" loudly so anyone can hear.

Back