A&H

Disguisting Jurgen Klopp allowed to participate in Liverpool vs West Ham

Kref

The article is above however it says he has been charged with E3 and has til Friday to respond. How is this fair he should be suspended from when the offence took place not when he accepts his charge. Rant over what do you people think about this, and the reactions the public will now voice to referees?

The Referee Store
The article is above however it says he has been charged with E3 and has til Friday to respond. How is this fair he should be suspended from when the offence took place not when he accepts his charge. Rant over what do you people think about this, and the reactions the public will now voice to referees?
What if he gets off and he was wrongly suspended?
I doubt very much that's the case here as the offence is so egregious but everyone is entitled to proper due process.

You can't have trial by TV, the regulations say that you get x number of days to accept the charge, submit mitigation, request a personal hearing, etc. He has until Friday to respond, they can't suspend him before then, and would only be able to do so if the charge was for an assault.

Turning it around, would you be happy if you were accused of something and immediately suspended before you had a chance to defend yourself? And yes, I know that you wouldn't have been seen on TV doing it, but the FA have to follow their own rules otherwise the Liverpool lawyers will turn up to any hearing and get him off all charges altogether.

I agree about process. But I also think there should be an automatic one game suspension for all reds to team officials.

Reactions: one
I think Jurgen would probably br fine to miss West Ham rather than the next one.

It also won’t be so disgusting for “neutrals” if he gets 3 matches instead of one.

Don’t really get the fuss here.

If there’s a problem it should be a bigger fine with the cash going straight to grassroots.

I agree about process. But I also think there should be an automatic one game suspension for all reds to team officials.
Could have, should have, would have. The fact is that isn't in the discipline regulations though so they can't suspend him before the time for him to respond to the charge is up.

It is a total non-debate.

Could have, should have, would have. The fact is that isn't in the discipline regulations though so they can't suspend him before the time for him to respond to the charge is up.

It is a total non-debate.
I wasn’t debating what is happening. I think the system is broken when there is not an automatic one-game suspension—which could, of course, be increased if appropriate.

The current proceed was created before officials were shown red cards. Nonetheless they were still dismissed. I also think the process should change to have an automatic one match ban once the red card is shown, just like the players do. But untill then the current process should be followed.

From the brief clips I saw, manager should be banned sine die

his behaviour is not appropriate for a sporting event, he clearly is unable to contain his emotions and he is a risk to match officials in addition to inflamming mass crowds.

On the weekend Merseyside withdrew grass roots referees due to abuse, the absolute biggest public figure on Merseyside chose out his own free will to actt like that.

James Corden banned at weekend for abusing some waiter. I have no interest in what he said or how, rough guess the whole package waa not as outrageous as Klopp.
Resteraunt be like, that behaviour is not welcome here, dont come back
Football be like, sit in the stands for couple games

here is one, a fan runs on, and runs up and down the touchline like Klopp, life ban and of course possible charges for entering football pitch

Klopp acts like that on a plane, banned for life
Klopp acts like that in front of millions, three match ban

Seems that Klopp is target of the week, between this and the "xenophobia" narrative some people are trying to push. There is a process in place and from what we can tell, it is been followed. Disagree and argue that, but whether it is fit for purpose or not is nothing to do with Klopp.

I hate whatabout-isms as well, but why isn't anyone calling for Guardiola to be charged for how he behaved when Taylor was approaching the VAR screen or his confronting the crowd. Surely his behaviour is also unacceptable?

Seems that Klopp is target of the week, between this and the "xenophobia" narrative some people are trying to push. There is a process in place and from what we can tell, it is been followed. Disagree and argue that, but whether it is fit for purpose or not is nothing to do with Klopp.

I hate whatabout-isms as well, but why isn't anyone calling for Guardiola to be charged for how he behaved when Taylor was approaching the VAR screen or his confronting the crowd. Surely his behaviour is also unacceptable?
Yeah, I certainly thought that was an easy yellow. But as discussed elsewhere, AT typically gets a lot of credit for ignoring managing these things, so I would assume his bosses are happy with it not becoming an issue.

Back