A&H

development form 1st attempt

craig christie

level 7 lancashire fa
i was assest in on my 1st game doing AR i got 3.5 for a,b,c,d,and e is this good poor or complete sh... lol be honest please!

The Referee Store
Judging by whats written in your development area, id be happy with that. If its your first time as an assistant, then id be more than happy with it

I'd be happy with that as a 1st match mate. Just stick with it, I run the line on the Essex Senior League when I'm back from uni, had a game last night and the League Secretary whose wife is the AR secretary says I've got good marks and am constantly improving as I pick up on the advice that I'm given! So take everything on board!

I'd be happy with that as a 1st match mate. Just stick with it, I run the line on the Essex Senior League when I'm back from uni, had a game last night and the League Secretary whose wife is the AR secretary says I've got good marks and am constantly improving as I pick up on the advice that I'm given! So take everything on board!

thats it mate i just try to take in as much advice as possible. had my 2nd line tonight felt so much more comfortable. got more good remarks so well happy :)

I got an 80 as AR for a game I did nothing in on Saturday. It was my first ever MFA match. Pretty chuffed with that too :)

Back