A&H

Current Nike kit....

Padfoot

The Persecuted One
Is it a "fitted" type kit?

Desperately need to update my kit.....but i have a body shape that doesn't tend to favour the modern trend of fitted kits!

Oh, and ideally need it by Wednesday morning.....have a game in the afternoon!

The Referee Store
Slightly elasticated and contoured but not fitted. 6'1", 18 stone, 46" chest, 36" waist and an XL is all good.

RA-FA shop with next day delivery?

As a larger chap, i find it not the most flattering, but certainly better than the previous Umbro efforts i used to wear

@Padfoot im guessing a medium wouldn't fit you? I have a long sleeved and a short sleeved 15/16 shirt that's surplus to requirements since I bought my new ones.

I bought some of the 2013 shirts, the first Nike one with the zip pocket.

Never been a fan of the collar on the current shirt, although can't put my finger on why.

I bought some of the 2013 shirts, the first Nike one with the zip pocket.

Never been a fan of the collar on the current shirt, although can't put my finger on why.

I too was daft enough to fork out for one of those ugly and uncomfortable monstrosities. :(

I was both pleased and annoyed when Nike brought out their "Mk II" version which is much better which I also bought.

I've since offloaded the ugly one. I've still kept (and still wear from time to time) my Umbro kits. They were (and still are IMO) the best yet. :)

Kes, I've got the umbro kit aswell, I'd agree with you there. Much more comfortable than the Nike one, it's got more of a fitted feel to it.

Kes, I've got the umbro kit aswell, I'd agree with you there. Much more comfortable than the Nike one, it's got more of a fitted feel to it.

Steady on there Dave. Easy tiger. You'll be telling me about the benefits of lycra and PMing me your bloody mobile number next fella!! :eek:

;) :D

I too was daft enough to fork out for one of those ugly and uncomfortable monstrosities. :(

I was both pleased and annoyed when Nike brought out their "Mk II" version which is much better which I also bought.

I've since offloaded the ugly one. I've still kept (and still wear from time to time) my Umbro kits. They were (and still are IMO) the best yet. :)

I like it. Never found it uncomfortable.

That said I do wear a base layer top under it 90% of the time.

Steady on there Dave. Easy tiger. You'll be telling me about the benefits of lycra and PMing me your bloody mobile number next fella!! :eek:

;) :D
People are gonna start talking... :ninja:

16st 7ibs - 46" chest and an XL fits be nicely!

again though, do always have a compression top underneath - god fat men should not wear them without another layer! lol

Blimey, there's some big units on here....;).

1.7m tall, 72kg, so i'm in a Small top and shorts. Nike stuff comes up quite big, so for Padfoot I would always recommend going one size down on your normal size.

I think there is a new kit coming, so maybe it's easier to borrow one in the short term.

168cm (5'7), 10st... Massive chest :rolleyes: Medium fits fine in Nike and Umbro

Back