A&H

Cold!

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
Have a line tomorrow evening on astro so should be on - Aggghhh that's going to be nippy!

Just back from QPR with long trousers umpteen layers, scarves and woolly hat and I was still cold and that was a 1.00pm kick off!:(

Admittedly, slow as I am, even I don't actually sit down for 90' on the line!:);)

The Referee Store
The predicted snow might save you, they don't like brushing it off the modern 3G pitches as it can damage them.

The predicted snow might save you, they don't like brushing it off the modern 3G pitches as it can damage them.
Some light snow predicted overnight, but none tomorrow where the stadium is.

I have astro at home and the frost hasn't cleared from it for a few days now, not sure if playing on frost damages it as well?

Bit of straw clutching going on there - sure I will enjoy it, if it goes ahead (He says bravely ;) )

Had my email today already, looking forward to heading home and piling up the blankets!

6cm fell in North London, and not a gritter in sight so complete chaos on the roads. Even if I had a game tonight I'm far from sure I would get there, extremely hilly around here and cars have been struggling.

6cm fell in North London, and not a gritter in sight so complete chaos on the roads. Even if I had a game tonight I'm far from sure I would get there, extremely hilly around here and cars have been struggling.
London? Hilly? I always thought London was was (reasonably) flat.
And I thought you were Yorkshire tea? Surely tha' does not compare?

Interesting - all seems gritted in NW London and Bucks borders - main roads and most sides from my trip out today.

London? Hilly? I always thought London was was (reasonably) flat.
And I thought you were Yorkshire tea? Surely tha' does not compare?
I live in Muswell Hill, the name gives it away, one of the highest points in London. Not lived in the marvellous North for 25 years.

Look at the staggering of the houses, you aren't getting anything up that in heavy snow.

1670869579899.png

Tfl responsible for gritting red routes in Haringey?
TfL are only responsible for the red routes, shown on the map below. Borough councils are responsible for all other roads. Haringey hardly has any red routes, the A10 runs North through it and a tiny part of the A1 crosses the Western part.

1670884632468.png

Back