A&H

Christmas Gifts

I got some Tiempo SG boots (very wise for the games that are actually on over the next few months and a nice warm Adidas FAW Stadium Jacket :)

The Referee Store
I got Jeff Winter, Graham Poll and Mark Halsey book. Also got Howard Webb DVD about Euro 2008. Might have already seen it on YouTube. Very happy with what I got :)

I got Jeff Winter, Graham Poll and Mark Halsey book. Also got Howard Webb DVD about Euro 2008. Might have already seen it on YouTube. Very happy with what I got :)
i have read them all very good, but mr halsey doesnt come across as a particularly nice person

Half the book is having digs at other people, always believing that he is the superior and that it is very much, in his mind 'my way or the highway'. This is something that I think we have seen reflected on his Twitter and the refereeing round up show thing he does.

That said, I of course have admiration for the recovery that he had back into the Premier League.

I always thought it seemed very nice. And I'll have to read it first. Must have been very difficult for him to recover.

Half the book is having digs at other people, always believing that he is the superior and that it is very much, in his mind 'my way or the highway'. This is something that I think we have seen reflected on his Twitter and the refereeing round up show thing he does.

That said, I of course have admiration for the recovery that he had back into the Premier League.
just they way i felt after reading his book sadly

I read the Graham Poll one. Still not a fan of his to be honest. Despite his constant protests loves the limelight too much.

I've read Poll's and Halsey's books and personally think Halsey is a more likeable character, I felt most of his complaints about people were justified given what he'd been through off the field.

Unfortunately I received nothing referee related this year due to being out injured, but i got a signed copy of Mark Halsey's book after he attended our local RA event at a local restaurant and he genuinely seemed like a nice guy, happy to sit talking to me about my refereeing and giving me advice, i am a huge fan of his after reading his book, amazing what hell he went through not just with his own illness and managed to come out the other side.

That the arbitrators? Follows all the teams round the Euro's inc the mic conversations? A good YT film is Game 64 about the WC Final in SA again with his highness.

New ref shirt, whistle with finger grips, new set of flags.
My stepdaughter got me a novelty whistle engraved... Only problem... It is too big....

That the arbitrators? Follows all the teams round the Euro's inc the mic conversations? A good YT film is Game 64 about the WC Final in SA again with his highness.
Hi yes it is. It's also called kill the referee on YouTube

I got 2x metal whistles (like you use as a kid), a round the neck stopwatch, some very flimsy linesman flags, a pump and match book.... Thanks mum! :eek: Bless her!

On top of that she also gave me some dosh - Bought myself some new Tiempos, Touchline flags and few little accessories.

For sale: Metal whistles (Buy one get one free), Stopwatch and some lovely linesman flags...

I got 2x metal whistles (like you use as a kid), a round the neck stopwatch, some very flimsy linesman flags, a pump and match book.... Thanks mum! :eek: Bless her!

On top of that she also gave me some dosh - Bought myself some new Tiempos, Touchline flags and few little accessories.

For sale: Metal whistles (Buy one get one free), Stopwatch and some lovely linesman flags...
dont you know any rugby referees, for some unknown reason they still use metal whistles

Back