A&H

change to nike

The Referee Store
according to a and h the only badge that can be put on it is a decal famoa one, wont this be a problem?

from speaking to a colleague who is a football league assistant he has seen the new nike kit and the one he has seen has no side zip pocket!

I'm guessing still no luck mgatiss and some leagues require the county badge

I've got the Nike kit and it's decent. I do prefer the Umbro Diamond's 'fitted' styling but the Nike shirt is just as good. I keep the key to my changing room in the zip pocket, red card in the other chest pocket and keep my yellow card and notebook in my shorts pockets.

NO my PC wont let me upload pics, have a look on A&H. I didnt know leagues could dictate what the referee had to wear ie badges

Put county badge on instead of FAMOAS yourself by sewing it on or getting it embroided seperately. If you don't like it you can always wait until next season as it is changing

I don't sew my badges on. I sew Velcro on (not personally!) to both my shirt and badges, and then depending in what league I referee depends on the badge I put on (saving me having several different shirts!)

Is there any idea of whether we will be able to put our county FA badges on the new nike shirt or not in the future?

My new Nike kit came today via the ra-fa incentive scheme, I like it, it ain't a snug fit, fits like a dream, lightweight and simple, got it with a embroidered famoa badge, typical me with timing though I would have preferred my county badge but at the time it was famoa badge only and now suddenly any badge can go on it,

Ive heard that its more generous than any Umbro kit, which would suit a fat git like me :D

Back