A&H

Call offs

Had a few weather calls offs so far but 23 is my total this season including 8 from 1 - 17 Dec.

Done a fair few on astro pitches, so that helps!

The Referee Store
Only had three blank days
No game tomorrow. Lots of cry-offs at County Level. Pitches ought to be playable, but must be difficult fielding a team at the bottom-of-the-pile during this week of the year

Not refereed in my local comps since 16th November. Every game called off due to the ground conditions.

Fortunately, I've had other competitions to cover, and I went on loan to a different local league in December because otherwise it would be ridiculous. :yawn:

Not refereed in my local comps since 16th November. Every game called off due to the ground conditions.

Fortunately, I've had other competitions to cover, and I went on loan to a different local league in December because otherwise it would be ridiculous. :yawn:
What was the transfer fee?

Only had one game since the beginning of November and that was on 3G. Have another Saturday as that is 3G as well, but it's been a really bad season for games being called off.

What was the transfer fee?

Free loan. :p Don't tell me there's a fee to do that in England? :eek:

Was great as well, they gave me a good fixture that was played in great spirits. No cards used at all. A rarity with me...

Am expecting this week to be off if it carries on raining. Next week is supposedly another full week of rain as well.

Played last weekend but the pitch was crap and was starting to churn.

Time to use the gym membership I guess.

Got a game at an academy on Friday on 3G and a really good U18 quarter final on a half decent pitch on Sunday. Really hoping it doesn’t get called off

Had a few call offs from the regular pitches which cant handle rain, but only one where the pitch was half under water, that Saturday before xmas. No grass games happened that weekend in my area

Ouch!

Game I was at today was the only one in the division to go ahead (on grass). Not remotely any issues with the pitch at all, gobsmacked really.

Back