A&H

Brighton Luton

OnlyUseMeWhistle

RefChat Addict
Level 4W Referee
Only big call I feel like questioning is the Dunk handball? He cannot really tuck his arms in anymore without having them comically strapped to his side and yet penalty given? Is the law the ass here?

2:05

The Referee Store
I don’t think I’d be giving that in my games .. knew nothing about it.

Yes risky going to ground to block a cross with your arms so far up, if you pause it ant one point he has both arms fully in the air.. and making your body bigger but it’s hit him on the back of the elbow!

I wasn’t convinced with either penalty given, but would have given the one at 2.19.

I guess thats why I’m not PGMOL! 🙈

As much as my internal narrative is outraged at an ex-Watford player taking a tumble for the Brighton penalty - it’s one that doesn’t get overturned whether it’s given or it’s waved away, and I can live with that. It’s a subjective one.

The Luton penalty - Dunk has made himself bigger, arms out in a crucifix position, not propping himself up. I can accept that being given in favour or against my team.

I wasn’t convinced with either penalty given, but would have given the one at 2.19.

I guess thats why I’m not PGMOL! 🙈
Great advantage as it ultimately led to a goal in open play!!! (I’m a long, long way off PGMOL too!)

(only joking - no pile on please!)

As much as my internal narrative is outraged at an ex-Watford player taking a tumble for the Brighton penalty - it’s one that doesn’t get overturned whether it’s given or it’s waved away, and I can live with that. It’s a subjective one.

The Luton penalty - Dunk has made himself bigger, arms out in a crucifix position, not propping himself up. I can accept that being given in favour or against my team.
Was beyond ironic that this then wasn’t given against West Ham in the same penalty box just a couple of weeks later https://x.com/morganfjones11/status/1695526371143917978?s=46&t=N-1-8AjBGz8ejW2B2A2HqA

Back