A&H

Best place to buy kit now

zarathustra

RefChat Addict
Where’s the best place to get kit from now?

All of my kits must have shrunk while in storage, so I find myself in need of getting some new kit.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable place to get new kit where they aren’t going to try and take my pants down over the price?

The Referee Store
Have to say the referee store. Ref Stop are good, but delivery lead times are long for some things. Same for Kitlocker. Think there seem to be some supply issues, generally.

Am hopeful that @A&H will be as good as they originally were.

Last edited:
Have to say the referee store. Ref Stop are good, but delivery lead times are very very long for some things. Same for Kitlocker. Think there seem to be some supply issues, generally.

Am hopeful that @A&H will be as good as they originally were.
Never had any issue with Ref Stop.
Think their supply issues were early doors and their site shows you how many are in stock. When I ordered stuff on back order last season it all came before they said it would too.
In stock and available items are dispatched promptly on the same day if before 3pm.
If I had one criticism it would be their prices generally feel a little higher than competitors but can't really argue with the range they have on offer.

Never had any issue with Ref Stop.
Think their supply issues were early doors and their site shows you how many are in stock. When I ordered stuff on back order last season it all came before they said it would too.
In stock and available items are dispatched promptly on the same day if before 3pm.
If I had one criticism it would be their prices generally feel a little higher than competitors but can't really argue with the range they have on offer.
I think Kitlocker win the prize for longest lead times…

For training wear, I always use Pro Soccer Direct as I never have my tracksuit/polo/jacket with the badge/initials on and pricing is more than competitive. Only thing you cant get is the latest nike refs top in black. Other colours are there https://www.prodirectsport.com/socc...ty-football/brand-nike/bestfor-training/?pg=7
Was about to say this. The official training kit is much, much cheaper at non-refereeing sites. I recently bought the Nike warm up top and quarter zip for about £55 from Pro Direct

I've bought from Newitts recently - few quid cheaper than anywhere else but postage is £5+.

Newitts is generally the cheapest, but does have a high P&P cost.

Don’t be tempted with the mainstream attraction of the RefStop because all your local Level 4’s tell you it’s great, they are at least 30% more expensive than anywhere else for everything - same kits and badges as everyone else sells just at a higher markup!

Thanks all, I went with a Macron kit, their sizing means I needed to go up a size or two, but it was much cheaper than the Nike kit.

I know there are even cheaper options out there, but I figured that at least with a named brand you know what you’re getting and it probably won’t fall apart after a couple of months.

Thanks all, I went with a Macron kit, their sizing means I needed to go up a size or two, but it was much cheaper than the Nike kit.

I know there are even cheaper options out there, but I figured that at least with a named brand you know what you’re getting and it probably won’t fall apart after a couple of months.
Let me know how that kit is please, looking for new kit

Back